The Kinster

The Kinster

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Jesus is Kinsley's homeboy!

We are super excited for this weekend.  We're thrilled to have lots of grandparents in town to see Kinsley and most excited to have her baptized on Sunday!  It is such an incredibly important day and we are so thankful to have so many loved ones to share it with.  My mom made her her baptism gown out of her wedding dress and I cannot wait to post pics.  She did an AMAZING job with it and I am sure it will bring me to tears to see Kinsley in it tomorrow.  I am also thankful that mom finally got to put her Home Economics degree to good use and bust out the sewing machine.  Pretty sure she will now be addicted to making clothes for the Kinster.
Lots to get done before tomorrow morning!  I know the most important part of tomorrow will be witnessing Kinsley begin her journey as a child of God but before then, I must prepare!  I pray that the rain passes us so we can enjoy lunch on the deck. Lord knows it will be a squeeze getting 20 people comfortably seated inside the house!  But it will all work out, it always does.  Thanks for everyone keeping up with the Hase Posse, we love you all.

On a very sad note, I am asking for prayers for the Marakis Family as they lost their little one to complications to CMN and NCM.   May God give them the strength they need to get through this rough time.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the special day for Kinsley! Wish we were closer to celebrate with you. Give her a kiss and hug from us - can't wait to see the pictures of her dress. Love to you all -

    ReplyDelete